The legal acts in force in the Republic of Lithuania establish a 24-month period for all personal consumption goods. warranty period.
For legal entities, the warranty period is / is not applicable according to the warranty periods set by the manufacturers.
If your product breaks down during the warranty period, our authorized manufacturer’s service centers will repair it free of charge – all you need to do is provide a product purchase document.
You receive the purchase document (cashier’s check, invoice or leasing agreement) together with the purchased product or e-mail. by mail when we receive your payment for the purchased item.
The guarantee does not apply to: ***
• signs of dismantling of goods that have mechanical damage;
• goods that have not been used for their intended purpose;
• goods whose defects are due to the fault of the buyer;
• goods with damaged serial stickers;
• goods that have been repaired by an unauthorized manufacturer’s service center; ***
• when the failure is due to environmental factors (storms, rain, etc.), force majeure (fire, flood) or accidental external factors (voltage surges, etc.);
• if the fault is due to liquids, objects, etc. entering the unit;
• if the buyer does not submit the purchase document (invoice, check, leasing agreement);
• failures due to the use of non-original accessories;
• wearing parts (wires, connectors, batteries, holders, etc.);
• information stored on information carriers;
• operating systems or other software.
*** The provisions of the limitation or non-application of the guarantee are harmonized with Article 6.333 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. Part 3.
*** If you have any questions regarding the services of authorized manufacturers, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 607 18974
If an authorized service center determines that your product has been irreparably damaged during the warranty period due to the manufacturer’s fault (defective product), then you will receive a certificate from the authorized service center, which you have the right to request or return the money paid to you for the item.
If an authorized service center finds that your product is defective during the warranty period due to the manufacturer’s fault (defective product), but it is possible to repair it, then you have the right to choose, eliminate defects free of charge (repair item), replace item of poor quality free of charge an item of appropriate quality, to reduce the price of the goods or to unilaterally terminate the sales contract and demand a refund of the price paid for the goods. If you have chosen the last two options, present to us with the purchase document a certificate from an authorized service center stating that the defect of the product is under warranty. If you decide to repair the product, tell your authorized service center specialist.
Authorized warranty centers
Please note that:
for repaired or replaced goods, the warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase of the original goods.
according to Article 6.335 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. note that in case the buyer is unable to use the items for which the quality guarantee period has been set due to obstacles depending on the seller, the warranty period is not calculated until the seller removes the obstacle and the warranty period is extended for the buyer. , if the buyer has duly notified the seller of the observed defects and unless otherwise provided in the contract of sale.
all costs related to the transportation of the goods to and from the warranty center shall be paid by the Buyer;
the information contained in the information carriers is not covered by the warranty. The cost of data loss or recovery is not covered.
RETURN OF QUALITY GOODS
You have the right to refuse the product within fourteen days (from the date of delivery) without giving a reason, but by paying the direct cost of returning the product. This right does not apply to the following exceptions:
The consumer’s right to withdraw from a distance and off-premises contract shall not apply to the following contracts: ***
1) service contracts under which the services are provided in full to the consumer, provided that the consumer has given his express consent and recognition that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the trader has performed the contract in full;
2) contracts for goods manufactured according to the consumer’s specific instructions, which are not pre-manufactured and which are produced according to the consumer’s personal choice or instruction, or for goods which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs;
3) contracts for perishable goods or goods with a short period of validity;
4) contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are unfit for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene;
5) contracts for goods which, after delivery, are not, by their nature
6) contracts for alcoholic beverages, the price of which is determined by concluding purchase and sale contracts and which are delivered thirty days after the conclusion of the contract, and the fair value of the beverages depends on market fluctuations;
7) contracts concluded after consumers have submitted specific requests to the trader for this arrival, when urgent repair or maintenance work is required. If, in this case, the trader needs additional services but consumers need more specific instructions, or sell more additional goods than are necessary for repairs, those additional services or goods covered by the right of withdrawal;
8) contractual for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that have been unpacked after delivery;
9) contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except contracts for the subscription of these publications;
10) contracts concluded for the public victim of the victim;
11) contracts for accommodation, carriage of goods, car rental, catering or leisure services, if the contract specifies the data or period for the provision of specific services;
12) contracts for the supply of digital content, if the saying of the digital content was the consumer’s prior consent and acknowledgment that he has the right to withdraw from the contract as a result.
13) for legal persons.
*** “In accordance with Article 6.22810 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
Some of the withdrawal periods for the above contracts expire after fourteen days:
1) in the case of a contract for services, from the date of conclusion of the contract;
2) in the case of a contract for the sale of goods, from the date on which you know that the person receiving the goods receives the goods ordered from:
(a) if you wish to order more than one item and the delivery of the item separately, from the date on which you may be aware of the person specified by you, other than the carrier, receives the last item;
(b) if the goods are delivered in different lots or sublots, from the date on which you receive the last lot or sublot to a person other than the carrier designated by you.
After 14 (fourteen), but not 40 (forty) days from the date of delivery or collection, the Buyers’ rights to use the additional money back guarantee provided by the Seller’s buyers, if all returned goods are with authentic labels, protected bags and original packaging, the goods were not immediately unpacked, the disposable packaging of the goods is not damaged, ie the goods have not lost the appearance as sold.
The Buyer must notify the Seller of the intention to use this additional return guarantee within 40 (forty) calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
If you decide to “opt out” of goods that can be submitted after filling in the sample goods, a clear statement (“e-mail”, “fax”) must be provided.
The buyer bears all costs and risks associated with the return of the goods within 14 (fourteen) and 40 (forty) days. In all cases, periods of 40 (forty) calendar days from the date of delivery or collection must be returned.
No later than 14 days from the date of your notice of withdrawal and the return of the product to the mother, we will refund to you all amounts paid, including the cost of delivery of the goods paid by you when purchasing the product. We will make some refunds using the method you used to make the original payment transaction, unless you yourself have agreed to another method; In any case, you do not have to pay for any content with such a refund.
Goods returned within 14 days must be in order:
• the returned product must be in the original neat packaging as received from the seller;
• the goods must be undamaged by the Buyer;
• the product must not have lost its commercial appearance (clean, undamaged labels, peel-off protective film and other original accessories accessories);
• the set of the returned goods must be unchanged as delivered to the buyer;
• when returning the goods, the necessary document of its purchase, a guaranteed coupon (if it was issued);
• when returning goods that are for their body hygiene, cooking, household goods may never be used;
• When you return the computer, it must not contain any information left by you, software, your personal settings, or the factory software must be restored.
• the returned product must be securely packed, it is recommended to pack it in the same packaging as you received from the seller;
• When returning the product, the buyer is responsible for its smooth and safe arrival at the seller.
An additional 40-day return guarantee applies to all claims, as returned goods within a 14-day period, and the goods can never be unpacked, unsealed packaging seals, if any.
Please note that:
1) We will not reimburse you for any additional costs incurred as a result of your clear choice of a method other than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by us;
2) You are responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods caused by actions that are not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and performance of the goods.
3) The seller is not obliged to satisfy the consumer’s request to replace or return the goods purchased in the physical store.
17.1. tobacco and tobacco products (codes according to the Combined Nomenclature of the European Community approved by Council Regulation (EEC) No 2658/87 of 23 July 1987 on the tariff and statistical nomenclature and on the Common Customs Tariff (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 2)) , Volume 2, p. 382), as last amended by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1001/2013 of 4 October 2013 (OJ 2013 L 290, p. 1) (‘the Combined Nomenclature code’). – 2401-2402);
17.2. perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations (Combined Nomenclature codes 3303 to 3307);
17.3. photographic and cinematographic goods (Combined Nomenclature codes 3701 to 3707);
17.4. printed books, reproductions and other articles of the printing industry (Combined Nomenclature codes 4901 to 4911);
17.5. woven fabrics (Combined Nomenclature codes 5007, 5111 to 5113, 5208 to 5212, 5309, 5310, 5311, 5407 to 5408, 5512 to 5516);
17.6. carpet floor coverings other than carpets and rugs (Combined Nomenclature codes 5701 to 5705.00);
17.7. men’s, boys ‘, women’s or girls’ underwear, knitted or crocheted (Combined Nomenclature codes 6107 to 6109);
17.8. babies’ garments (Combined Nomenclature codes 6111, 6209),
17.9. tights, socks, stockings and other similar articles (Combined Nomenclature code 6115);
17.10. sewn men’s, boys ‘, women’s or girls’ singlets and other vests, nightdresses, pajamas and similar articles (Combined Nomenclature codes 6207 to 6208);
17.11. bras, waistcoats, corsets and similar articles (Combined Nomenclature code 6212);
17.12. pearls, precious stones, precious metals and articles thereof, except imitation jewelery (Combined Nomenclature codes 7101 to 7116, 7118);
17.13. machinery and mechanical appliances (Combined Nomenclature codes 8401 to 8487);
17.14. electrical machinery and equipment, sound recorders and reproducers, and television image and sound recorders and reproducers (Combined Nomenclature codes 8501 to 8548);
17.15. land vehicles (Combined Nomenclature codes 8701 to 8716);
17.16. ships, boats and floating structures (Combined Nomenclature codes 8901 to 8908);
17.17. optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus (Combined Nomenclature codes 9001 to 9033);
17.18. watches (Combined Nomenclature codes 9101 to 9114);
17.19. musical instruments (Combined Nomenclature codes 9201 to 9209);
17.20. weapons and ammunition (Combined Nomenclature codes 9301 to 9307);
17.21. furniture, bedding, lamps (Combined Nomenclature codes 9401 to 9406);
17.22. toys, games, other than sports and fishing requisites (Combined Nomenclature codes 9503 to 9505, 9508);
17.23. works of art, collectors’ items and antiques (Combined Nomenclature codes 9701 to 9706).
ON REQUESTS TO THE STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION SERVICE
Entity resolving consumer disputes out of court: State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus str. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt.
You can submit a request / complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, tel. 8 5 262 67 51, fax (8 5 ) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt, to its territorial subdivisions in counties or to fill in the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
For all questions regarding service work, returns and warranties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 860718974
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9 am-5pm
You can pay using Swedbank, Seb, Luminor, Citadele and Šiaulių bankas electronic banking services. Payments are available in euro. Payments are processed using the MakeCommerce.lt payment platform.